I'm an engineer, designer and award-winning musician based in Los Angeles & San Francisco.
In 2019 I introduced a human equity asset class (HCBA) that allows investing in people directly.
I founded creator economy pioneer HumanIPO, and helped to build one of the largest ($250m+ ARR) DCB payment platforms in Southeast Asia. Prior to that, I’ve spent 3 years in Google NYC, and dropped out of my PhD in CS.
My interests include emerging technologies, programming, music, and physics. I invest in people & early-stage technology companies.
In the Media
- The Information - A Market for Buying Shares of Creators Finds Its Way
- Front Office Sports - HumanIPO Lets You Buy Shares of Pelé
- Wired - A Startup Takes 'Investing in People' Literally
- HackerNoon - Invest in People, Not Companies
Follow / Connect
- 11/08/2023 - The future is yet to be created
- 08/14/2023 - Human Likeness Licensing
- 07/23/2023 - What Artists Should Learn From Startups
- 07/05/2023 - Why Threads is a smart move by Meta
- 03/12/2023 - The new Creator-market Fit
- 03/04/2023 - Introducing sGraph: social graph protocol
- 01/21/2023 - Social Networks: basic components and vectors of transformation
- 09/17/2022 - Art vs Content
- 05/27/2019 - Investing in People Directly
- 01/16/2019 - The Phenomen of Social Like